SeniorCare Inc. is the convener of Age & Dementia Friendly Cape Ann (ADFCA), working to unite a broad coalition of stakeholders within the four Cape Ann communities of Gloucester, Rockport, Essex, and Manchester-by-the-Sea to better meet the needs of residents of all ages.
Backbone Organization: SeniorCare Inc.
- Provides dedicated staff
- Fosters communication and collaboration
- Works with stakeholders to set the initiative’s agenda
- Features regional representation across the ADFCA 10 Areas of Focus
- Identifies goals and priorities
- Provides strategic direction toward the desired regional agenda
- Champions ADFCA within communities, organizations, informal and formal groups
ADFCA Action Teams
- Formed around specific elements of the Action Plan
- Collect, share and learn from specific data
- Initiates projects based on Action Plan priorities, implements a share of the work to achieve goals
- Champion ADFCA within communities, organizations, informal and formal groups